“We are ambassadors for Christ.” -2 Corinthians 5:20
Through the Student Ambassador program we emphasize valuable aspects of character, initiative, servant leadership, and unification among the student body. Student Ambassadors pledge to set good examples for others by being students that “…serve, promote unity and harmony, impart spiritual support, and provide encouragement for every event, all for His Kingdom.”
Student Ambassador Expectations
- Attend Student Ambassador meetings
- Participate in student body fellowships and service projects
- Serve as greeters at Informational Meetings and the Spring Gala
- Serve within the following four categories:
- Student Life Events Coordinator—Plan events and fellowship opportunities
- School Spirit Leaders—Promote spirit at school, sports, etc.
- Service Project Coordinators—Organize service projects and other opportunities
- Spiritual Coordinator—Help lead the student body’s spiritual life, Bible studies, and other projects (such as presenting a devotional during Leadership, leading classmates in singing “The Doxology” at lunch each day, etc.)
Those wishing to participate in Student Ambassadors must be full-time KPA students who are in good academic standing. Additionally, students must be:
- Nominated by peers;
- Recommended highly by two current teachers; and
- Interviewed and ultimately selected by faculty.