Job Requirements: Applicants must have a degree (bachelor’s or master’s) and/or valid Texas teaching certificate in the field of study he/she wishes to teach.
In the collaborative model, Pre-K to 8th grade classes meet on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and 9th to 12th grade classes meet on a university-style schedule (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday or Tuesday and Thursday). However, teachers are also responsible for planning lessons on “satellite class days” which are carried out at home. Teachers must be on-campus during regularly scheduled classes and faculty meetings.
Kingdom Preparatory Academy's faculty members must:
- be committed Christ-followers who are in agreement with the school’s statement of faith
- be committed to the school’s educational philosophy (classical methods of instruction, integrating Biblical worldview throughout the curriculum, etc.)
- be knowledgeable in their subject area
- strive to be a person of virtuous character
Current School Openings
Upper School Academics
- Track & Field Head Coach
Current Grammar School Openings
- Nature Study (kindergarten, 1st grade & 2nd grade Friday Enrichment)
- Mad Scientist (kindergarten, 1st grade & 2nd grade Friday Enrichment)
*Note: Some employment openings are dependent upon final enrollment numbers.